Friday, July 25, 2008Well, I've finally decided to get off the couch and those games just to "revive" this blog. It's half-dead, and I'm not sure if it could be salvaged, but I'm giving it a try anyway. All those out there, my apologies for not updating the blog in a long, long time.
Nevertheless, it's back to some "proper content". I watched the Arsenal vs West Brom match, and I got loads to say. So where else better to share your thoughts than your own blog? Here's what I felt:
- Eboue is crap. He's playing in midfield and that's fucking strange. He loses the ball too easily, can't seem to defend well, and I'm still wondering why Arsene Wenger is still keeping him in Arsenal.
- Adebayor, FFS, improve your finishing. You worked on it and it got better last season, but still you're missing the net way wide when you're one on one with the keeper. Don't try tricks unnecessarily, pal. Lose the ball and all you will get is boos from the fans. I seriously feel why Arsenal is criticized for that "lethal touch" is because of Adebayor. Whether he can achieve the same amount of success as last season will only be decided by time. Heck, Arsene Wenger even make him sign a long term contract!
- Now back to the positives. Gael Clichy and Bacary Sagna, rock solid as ever. They picked up where they left off last season and kudos to them and Arsene Wenger for that.
- Denilson had a good game in midfield. He took over the duties of Fabregas while he was away and he took it well. His assist for the only goal in the match proved jsut that.
- And finally, who else but Samir Nasri? Great impression, and yes, I agree with Arsene saying that this young kid from France reminded us of Robert Pires. expect more from him. But don't forget, he played in the center, so when Fabregas comes back he's going to be shifted to the right, and this is the part where I may get worried.
Well that's all from me. Hope you enjoyed my article. Share wth me your thoughts about the match in the comments section. Thanks for reading, take cares.